Box Office Hit

It Ends With Us | Sony | August 9, 2024

42 minutes ago, Tina said:

I can see why people are annoyed with how Blake is promoting this movie. One of my friends went to see this movie with her date thinking it was a romcom. They were not prepared haha.

I can understand you could expect a pure romantic movie ala Nicholas Sparks... the movie is labeled as "drama " and the trailer even makes clear his thriller side and definitely sell a pure dramatic story (even if you don't get the domestic abuse part)

So i don't really get all the "i was expecting a rom com part" everyone talks about on the social Networks.

They seem to me like fake reactions to repeat what others are saying to get likes.

Even if She didn't talk about the abuse part no way she's selling as a comedy. In any way.

If someone sees a trailer of an horror but goes expecting to see a comedy what we can do about  It?  😭

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Maggie said:

About the kiss...what happened to the love scenes coordinator on set? Was he not present for the kiss? This whole saga is weird

Maybe these stories are from his camp to spin the negativity in his favor. He did just hire Johnny Depp's PR team after all.

OTOH, this week a clip of an old junket interview with Blake resurfaced where she came off very badly and got accused of body shaming an entertainment reporter. And lo and behold, a day or two later here's a fresh story that will come up first if you search "Blake Lively body shaming" that paints her as a victim of it instead. Famous people have used such tactics to game the SEO before and bury bad headlines about themselves (one alleged example is Taylor Swift going to an NY Jets game right as the private jet backlash heated up. Again, allegedly. Also searching "Boris Johnson bus seo" is a wild ride lol).

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl
  • Thanks 1

This movie is confirming what Don't Worry Darling hinted at a few years ago: that the juicy behind the scenes feud scandal is just alive in the 2020s as it's ever been. There's truth to the saying "the more things change, the more they stay the same."

It's fun how some of the complaints here from these cronically online 16 years old is "Blake and Ryan wanted their barbenheimer so bad even if ends with us doesn't fit with something fun"

Oh yeah cause a movie about the Atomic bomb was something to make fun about...you all did It and when japaneses got angry you said they were annoying "Us americans can even make jokes about 11-9 lmao".

Yeah if there is something you can say about americans these days is nobody gets offended by nothing! 🤣

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Maybe these stories are from his camp to spin the negativity in his favor. He did just hire Johnny Depp's PR team after all.

OTOH, this week a clip of an old junket interview with Blake resurfaced where she came off very badly and got accused of body shaming an entertainment reporter. And lo and behold, a day or two later here's a fresh story that will come up first if you search "Blake Lively body shaming" that paints her as a victim of it instead. Famous people have used such tactics to game the SEO before and bury bad headlines about themselves (one alleged example is Taylor Swift going to an NY Jets game right as the private jet backlash heated up. Again, allegedly. Also searching "Boris Johnson bus seo" is a wild ride lol).

Hiring Johnny Depp's PR team when you already have the public opinion in your favor seems really shady imo. I think this move itself cost him a lot of his goodwill tbh.

4 hours ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Damn, just found out that the interviewer had also posted old interviews with captions praising Johnny Depp (even complete with the hashtag JusticeforJohnnyDepp) during the Amber Heard trial. This shit is wild lol.

3 hours ago, CIDMoosa said:

Damn, just found out that the interviewer had also posted old interviews with captions praising Johnny Depp (even complete with the hashtag JusticeforJohnnyDepp) during the Amber Heard trial. This shit is wild lol.

Pretty much everyone praised Johnny Depp during the trials though? 

So Blake Lively supposedly felt fat-shamed by her postpartum body but when an interviewer congratulated her on her pregnancy, Blake flipped the script and basically called her fat.

Hypocrite.

6 minutes ago, Jaxon5 said:

Pretty much everyone praised Johnny Depp during the trials though? 

Did they? I don't know if another interviewer also posted an old interview of his, which was posted by many of his twitter "fan accounts" along with her quote, during the trial. The timing of her posting this new interview is very sus especially now that we know that Justin has hired the same PR crisis team and they'd have the same contacts.

4 minutes ago, CIDMoosa said:

Did they? I don't know if another interviewer also posted an old interview of his, which was posted by many of his twitter "fan accounts" along with her quote, during the trial. The timing of her posting this new interview is very sus especially now that we know that Justin has hired the same PR crisis team and they'd have the same contacts.

Oh yeah it's very sus, we know their game but yes, most people were in support of Depp during that trial at the time when information started coming to light

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Noctis said:

So Blake Lively supposedly felt fat-shamed by her postpartum body but when an interviewer congratulated her on her pregnancy, Blake flipped the script and basically called her fat.

Hypocrite.

Yeah i watched this video ready to defend Blake but she doesn't come across well at all. This is basically cancel culture though. Piss the wrong people in hollywood off and they will find something bad in your past to smear you with. It's why i chose not to become a mega movie star

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jaxon5 said:

Yeah i watched this video ready to defend Blake but she doesn't come across well at all. This is basically cancel culture though. Piss the wrong people in hollywood off and they will find something bad in your past to smear you with. It's why i chose not to become a mega movie star

blake lively right now probably

money-crying.gif

Edited by vale9001
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

blake lively right now probably

money-crying.gif

Getting the biggest hit in your career and being cancelled by the internet at the same time is a weird combination lol

2 hours ago, Noctis said:

Hypocrite.

What a fucking asshole. Wow. I actually don't mind her (I even saw This Ends With US) but she clearly comes from the Britney Spears school of smile and act sweet/polite and fool people into thinking you're a down to earth person when you're actually kind of a dick. 

4 minutes ago, Flopped said:

What a fucking asshole. Wow. I actually don't mind her (I even saw This Ends With US) but she clearly comes from the Britney Spears school of smile and act sweet/polite and fool people into thinking you're a down to earth person when you're actually kind of a dick. 

She is literally Taylor Swift's best friend. Vengeful and disconnected from real life people pretending to be the girl next door. Open your eyes lol.