kayumanggi

SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE | 309.3M overseas | 690.6M worldwide

Just now, Bobzaruni said:

It'll most likely end at 690M and I don't see a path beyond 695M but I think Sony might do something to push it to 700m

It should be a Picture contender so maybe they re-release it during the awards season. It would suck to come this close without crossing the milestone it deserves to cross.

1 minute ago, Bobzaruni said:

It'll most likely end at 690M and I don't see a path beyond 695M but I think Sony might do something to push it to 700m

actually looking at the data, there is a path but its bizzarely unlikely, it need sub-30 holds from here on out so think 690M +/- 5M

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

It should be a Picture contender so maybe they re-release it during the awards season. It would suck to come this close without crossing the milestone it deserves to cross.

possible, I do think a re-release would work though since (in my personal experience) tons of people watched it multiple times