tawasal

Person of Interest

So it appears that the next three episodes will likely conclude the HR storyline and a major character will "fall," which is the general code in promos for being killed off.

Since Reese/Finch/Root/Shaw are all deeply connected to the other storylines with the Machine, the CIA, etc, it's probably going to be Carter or Fusco. Now the promo for the upcoming 3-episode arc shows Fusco in danger and being prisoner and tortured, so by the standard law of TV advertising he is safe, which leaves Carter.

• Like 2

The HR storyline was starting to run its course.  Especially now that Carter knows who the big boss is.

I agree. HR couldn't go longer than this season so it seems like they are using it to finish the first half of the season with a bang and then I assume focus the second half of the season on the new hacktivist group, the CIA, etc.

Once the flashbacks started I was positive that Carter wouldn't make it out of tonight's episode. Luckily I was wrong.

However next week looks even more intense with it apparently being an homage to The Warriors with every thug in the city gunning for Reese and Carter.

• Community Manager

Once the flashbacks started I was positive that Carter wouldn't make it out of tonight's episode. Luckily I was wrong.

However next week looks even more intense with it apparently being an homage to The Warriors with every thug in the city gunning for Reese and Carter.

Yeah, when they showed the son with the dad I'm like "Okay, so they've covered what happens to her son if she passes away. Which means she's likely going to die."

Luckily, Carter lives...for at least one more episode.

Next week will be the episode of

Posted Image

The minute the episode's news report said that Simmons was still out there I knew he was going to come back at the end to take a shot at someone. Then when the phone rang for Harold I was like "yep, X is going to bite it now."

• Like 3