RyneOh1040

Taylor Swift || The Eras Tour Concert Film - October 13, 2023 | Comes to Disney+ w/ 5 bonus songs

1 hour ago, Maggie said:

I watched this. Does Taylor sing even a little live? It all sounds like pre recorded vocals. But i'm no expert

So you're saying you sat through all 3 hours of this and couldn't tell it was nearly all live? Even the acoustic set🫠

Edited by harry713

3 minutes ago, Maggie said:

🤡

Are all swifties this delusional? She can barely sing a song live while standing still. You're trying to convince me she does a three hours show and moves around the big stage/sometimes dancing all while singing live? Nah, babe...it's pre recorded vocals to make it sound like she sings live. I'm curios tho if even one song is live. I kinda doubt it.

I can't believe she's making a fortune prancing around a stage and people eat it up

it is a mix of pre-recorded audio and live I'm pretty sure.

4 hours ago, Bob Train said:

it is a mix of pre-recorded audio and live I'm pretty sure.

how does that work?

does she choose to sing her favorites? or the less demanding ones? can the human ear distinguish between the 2? 

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

some good, albeit bland, fun

some songs are pretty good, some have amusing premises, and others have the power to transport me back to 2015, but many are just forgettable and/or plain boring

probably would have defeated the purpose, but at least a third of the songs have to go

outside of the occasional awkward dance routine, pretty much everything that doesn't have to do with actual songs is consistently fun, some impressive technical decisions 

not a fan of her acting, too saccharine and unnatural 

4 songs I particularly liked are The Man, You Belong with Me, All Too Well and Shake It off

overall positive on this, but a few more boring songs and I really would have had to think about it