Eric Lasagna

Red One | 11/15/24 | Amazon/MGM | Dwayne Johnson, Chris Evans | Rocky's Peach Tea

50 minutes ago, Firepower said:

The Rock has probably the biggest ego in the industry, even bigger than Sly's or JLaw's.

They have/had some talent. What does The Rock have? Does he even have one good movie in his filmography? 

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

my favourite tidbit in here.

Wait, is it the RED ONE or RED NOTICE? I read earlier he had a fight with Ryan Reynolds because of that tardiness as well, but Reynolds was his co-star in RED NOTICE and not RED ONE.

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

“He pees in a Voss water bottle and his team or a PA has to dispose of it.”

When PD stands for Piss Deleter instead of whatever it's supposed to stand for.

16 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Wait, is it the RED ONE or RED NOTICE? I read earlier he had a fight with Ryan Reynolds because of that tardiness as well, but Reynolds was his co-star in RED NOTICE and not RED ONE.

Whoa. He allegedly did it in both movies. I wonder what sh*t Evans and the rest of the cast had to put up with during their shoot.

7 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

my favourite tidbit in here.

@Cap

Not shocked here at all considering how ego-driven pro wrestlers are. ( The amount of times I've heard stories about Hulk Hogan forced the writers to make him win is insane. John Cena is guilty of this type of behaviour as well though not to the same degree as Rock or Hogan)

21 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Doesn’t he have a sexual battery lawsuit to worry about?

Yeah not saying Vin does not have his own issues. Just he was painted as the main bad guy in their feud and a diva when Johnson may be just as bad if this stuff is true combined with the Black Adam stuff that came out.

On 4/30/2024 at 8:46 AM, kayumanggi said:

Whoa. He allegedly did it in both movies. I wonder what sh*t Evans and the rest of the cast had to put up with during their shoot.

If there is one unwritten rule in the Film Industry it is that even the really big stars....I mean Tom Cruise level..show up to the set on time and ready to shoot. Not to do guarantees cost overruns. It;s also a matter of basic professional behavior.

Coming atop the Black Adam Fiasco..particualry Johnson's pathetic attempts to show it made a profit....I now think The Rock has don't permanent damage to his image both within the industry and to the general public.

I just cannot see how Amazon manages to make a profit with this one.

On 4/30/2024 at 7:31 PM, emoviefan said:

Yeah not saying Vin does not have his own issues. Just he was painted as the main bad guy in their feud and a diva when Johnson may be just as bad if this stuff is true combined with the Black Adam stuff that came out.

At least Diesel can show up on time when he is schedulaed to shoot.

49 minutes ago, dudalb said:

If there is one unwritten rule in the Film Industry it is that even the really big stars....I mean Tom Cruise level..show up to the set on time and ready to shoot. Not to do guarantees cost overruns. It;s also a matter of basic professional behavior.

Coming atop the Black Adam Fiasco..particualry Johnson's pathetic attempts to show it made a profit....I now think The Rock has don't permanent damage to his image both within the industry and to the general public.

A man said wise words back in 2011: there is no bigger asskisser than The Rock.

20 hours ago, dudalb said:

This is why I think that MOANA live-action isn't happening. It's just too much baggage. If RED ONE opens to poor numbers, that will just add to the pile.

33 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

This is why I think that MOANA live-action isn't happening. It's just too much baggage. If RED ONE opens to poor numbers, that will just add to the pile.

Like is said, even the Tom Cruises are expected to be on time and ready to go when they are supposed to.

• Like 1