kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [05.28 - 05.30, 2024] | Thursday | 1.85M THE GARFIELD MOVIE | 1.73M FURIOSA: A MAD MAX SAGA

13 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

Possible that Dune, KFP, Challengers,Beekeeper,  Fall Guy, IF, Garfield, and Furiosa all hit 3x multipliers from their 3 days, and Godzilla and Civil War and Apes all have relatively nice legs too. One tiny bright spot in this shitty year is that only Marley and Ghostbusters truly died after OW.

Ghostbusters has better legs than Godzilla X Kong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Lasagna said:

Ghostbusters has better legs than Godzilla X Kong.

Damn I was gonna uhm actually you but it really did. I'm shocked GB snuck past 200. What a strangely consistent franchise 

26 minutes ago, SaltyPistola said:

Could Furiosa have a shot of legging it out to a decent final number if the audience is there? Until Inside Out it seems pretty quiet 

Bad Boys is going to post a solid opening before then at least.

45 minutes ago, SaltyPistola said:

Damn I was gonna uhm actually you but it really did. I'm shocked GB snuck past 200. What a strangely consistent franchise 

Just imagine what these things could do if they were actually good.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eric Lasagna said:

Just imagine what these things could do if they were actually good.

The first movie is still an all time great.    Haven't seen the latest 2 but the 2 before that is what killed any interest. 

Though almost the same pattern didn't hurt the Jurassic Park series at the B.O..