Eric is Quiet

INSIDE OUT 2 WEEKEND THREAD | 155M DOM, 140M OS | Summer is back, Disney saves the day! | πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ˜’πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

9 minutes ago, John Marston said:

ugh. Probably won’t hit 400M though. International let it downΒ 

Β 

yeah kind of surprised with that. If anything I would have thought DOM down and INT up from War. You just never know.

China is the territory where Apes has lost out on compared to the last movie. Take that out of the equation and it’s fairly in line with how that movie did all over the world. Perfectly solid performance.Β 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Yeah this Inside Out number is crazy. It’s going to beat Frozen 2 and make Mario numbers. Nobody, not even Disney, expected that l.Β 

Yeah shows how popular and liked inside out was.

Β 

It was by far the most liked original film Pixar has made in a long time

Low end:

155m with 3.3x (Incredibles 2 legs), 511m DOM, 1.06b (with 511m DOM and 550m International, which I feel is the low end)

Β 

Average end:Β 

155m with 3.5x legs, 542m DOM, 1.142b (600m international)Β 

Β 

higher end:Β 

155m with 3.75x legs, 581m DOM, 1.231b (650m international)

Β 

highest end:

155m with 3.94-4x legs (Inside Out legs, or 4x multiplier), 610-620m DOM, 1.310-1.320b (700m international)

Β 

what are people’s predictions for legs, total domestic, total international and WW?

20 minutes ago, Grand Cine said:

It's the biggest top 10 since Barbenheimer Weekend !!!

Β 

Almost took a year for this forum to be THIS excited. July, you're next!

55 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Β 

Lower families crowd than Toy Story 4 (66% of all moviegoers) or Cars 3 (71%), Dory (65%) .Β  Just less teenagers and young adults than Incredibles 2 . Good sign for Legs , specially on weekdays.

Edited by Grand Cine

18 minutes ago, AnthonyJPHer said:

Low end:

155m with 3.3x (Incredibles 2 legs), 511m DOM, 1.06b (with 511m DOM and 550m International, which I feel is the low end)

Β 

Average end:Β 

155m with 3.5x legs, 542m DOM, 1.142b (600m international)Β 

Β 

higher end:Β 

155m with 3.75x legs, 581m DOM, 1.231b (650m international)

Β 

highest end:

155m with 3.94-4x legs (Inside Out legs, or 4x multiplier), 610-620m DOM, 1.310-1.320b (700m international)

Β 

what are people’s predictions for legs, total domestic, total international and WW?

I predict Elemental legs tbh. $775m dom. There is literally no reason why this won't happenΒ 

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 2

3 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I predict Elemental legs tbh. $775m dom. There is literally no reason why this won't happenΒ 

Put the brakes on a little. Incredibles 2 finished at 608 DOM after a 182 OW. Sure thisΒ  does not have a 148 million dollar opener in it's second weekend like that did with Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.Β  But still.

• Like 5