kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Jun 17-20, 2024] | Thursday | 19.63M INSIDE OUT II | 2.85M BAD BOYS: RIDE OR DIE

23 minutes ago, AnthonyJPHer said:

okay, a few things. One, I saw the movie today and I thought it was amazing. It really touched me in a way I didn’t expect. 8.8/10, only behind the original slightly for me. 

another thing is that I’ve never seen it that packed at the theater for a while. Like since Barbie. There was like 20+ people in my screening alone. Wednesday is usually dead at my theater 

Mine is the opposite. I'd love to get opinions from our trackers here on how this is doing in Canada, specifically Edmonton. The Scotiabank WEM is DEAD today, which is so weird when you contrast that with the obscene number we're looking at today. I'm about to head into the movie soon so I'll see for myself but not one seat in my showing is sold. Either it's walk-ups central here or maybe there's a glitch with the Cineplex app.

4 minutes ago, AniNate said:

I assume today is not a holiday in Canada?

Right, but it would still be a big number regardless. Maybe it's normal, I don't know. It just seems really odd. This isn't some small hole in the wall location.

1 minute ago, Unfitclock said:

Why are other movies not getting reported today?

For Wednesday? They're not making enough money to drive a headline. That's why they put out a number for today even though the day wouldn't be over for 8 hours.