kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Jul 29 - Aug 01, 2024] | Wednesday | 18.05M DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 3.89M TWISTERS | 2.39M DESPICABLE ME IV | 1.37M INSIDE OUT II

4 minutes ago, Migs20242 said:

If it lands around here to 26 that's a 5-10% increase which is really excellent considering the size of yesterday. That's a better hold than other mega openers like Barbie. Really feeling a 600+ total now but we gotta wait and see the rest of the week and weekend. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Eric Wilson said:

Twisters isn't playing in 4DX at my theater

shower-dexters-laboratory.gif

Same here 🥲 I want to know when they're on sale so I can buy tickets immediately

1 minute ago, HummingLemon496 said:

According to u/AgentCooper315, @Joyous Legion's forecast for Doctor Strange 2 was $233.5M OW and that it could've done it if it had good reception

And that's why D&W shouldn't be compared with that flopshow of the movie.

Dr Strange in One Alternate Dimension: That's just near future.

3 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

According to u/AgentCooper315, @Joyous Legion's forecast for Doctor Strange 2 was $233.5M OW and that it could've done it if it had good reception

Wonder what T- that was. Presumably before reviews.  

Ahh, what could have been 😢

1 minute ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

And that's why D&W shouldn't be compared with that flopshow of the movie.

Dr Strange in One Alternate Dimension: That's just near future.

With China/Russia and good reception we could've had a fucking Doctor Strange movie above $1.6B WW

2 hours ago, todos said:

The Superhero bros on twitter have started the No Cultural Impact jabs at Inside Out 2. Why? Because no one talks about it in nerd spaces lol 

DPW becoming the 3rd/4th highest grosser of the year shouldn’t make anyone insecure. 

What's beating DPW other than IO2?

• Like 1