code65536

Weekend Estimates [4/27-29] [TLAM 18M, #2 thru #5 virtually tied]

^ What would be your ideal release date? I'm thinking two weeks ago would be good so it will have more weeks to have the family audience by itself. Next week, the family audience will go for The Avengers.Five Year Engagement went from the predicted #1 to estimated #5 for the weekend, how sad!

Go THG!!! :D I've been cautious up until this weekend to keep from getting too excited, but screw it, it's making 400m. I've felt it all along and I'm certain now.Amazing hold for TLAM as well for its type of movie. $100m is actually a slight possibility.Absolutely pathetic that 3 holdovers (one of which is 6 weeks old) beat 5YE though. Wow, what an utter failure that turned out to be.

Edited by MovieMan89

Go THG!!! :D I've been cautious up until this weekend to keep from getting too excited, but screw it, it's making 400m. I've felt it all along and I'm certain now.Amazing hold for TLAM as well for its type of movie. $100m is actually a slight possibility.Absolutely pathetic that 3 holdovers (one of which is 6 weeks old) beat 5YE though. Wow, what an utter failure that turned out to be.

And 5YE is only going to get slaughtered next weekend.