Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

The stupidest argument I remember hearing about Avengers is that it was Iron Man plus friends. :P

Yeah!That lasted a long time.Annoying.(I loooved when Cap took in charge the final battle. Pure comicbook)

The stupidest argument I remember hearing about Avengers is that it was Iron Man plus friends. :P

Yeah that was funny. I wasn't following too closely because I didn't want to spoil myself. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I really wasn't expecting it to be so funny.

Not here where I live.

No wonder matinees in NA are so weak.In India morning shows are cheapest, afternoon shows are costlier and evening/night shows are the costliest. That way there is enough attendance in matinees as well and they do sell out on a regular basis.

Yeah!That lasted a long time.Annoying.(I loooved when Cap took in charge the final battle. Pure comicbook)

I`m meh on Cap but that scene with the cops was awesome. people laughed so hard. He worked much better here as one of the guys than as a sole lead in CA. here, Evans got to do comedy and his timing is great. Lol @ Cap`s pride at getting a contemporary joke.

Yep me too. I was so impressed with this. I really didn't know where or how he would fit in. But Whedon gave him his rightful place.

No wonder matinees in NA are so weak.In India morning shows are cheapest, afternoon shows are costlier and evening/night shows are the costliest. That way there is enough attendance in matinees as well and they do sell out on a regular basis.

They are all one price until the evenings. And matinees used to be really cheap. But now they are only a couple dollars cheaper than evening shows.

Yep me too. I was so impressed with this. I really didn't know where or how he would fit in. But Whedon gave him his rightful place.

Whedon did justice to every character. That was a very difficult task but he nailed it!
  • Like 1

Only the arthouse theatres do that now, in my area, I just checked, and the Arthouse theatre has matinees that are about 3 bucks cheaper than night shows.

Was some pages ago i think.We will have to be more realistic, i guess... :unsure:

Wait so thats a yes? that 60M Saturday is just Nikkis "middle of they day no west coast yet" estimates right?

I`m meh on Cap but that scene with the cops was awesome. people laughed so hard. He worked much better here as one of the guys than as a sole lead in CA. here, Evans got to do comedy and his timing is great. Lol @ Cap`s pride at getting a contemporary joke.

For a moment, i thought the cop would just say "Yes sir!" to Cap but the fact that he repeated the orders to his men was good too!

have you seen the movie? O.M.G. They were this close to a kiss. This. Close. Movie of the fuckin year.

When I was watching the movie and that scene ocurred, I knew you would have heart attack. They were about frickin kiss. fishnets your dream almost came true.