Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

True, but I think that the 60M number, and especially that new revised 160M prediction just demonstrates a lack of logic. If that figure is at like 65M, and 175M, I wouldn't complain, because that's a conservative estimate, but having it at 60M is just crazy.

But 60M is what the sources are telling her, why would she report something higher? As for the 160M, I don't see that on there, but that's laughable, don't know where she's getting that from

Sam killed it as Fury in this, he character set the tone of the whole film right from the beginning. I really think Marvel did a great job with those "After Credit" scene's in all the films to bring this thing together. It was basically a 4 year project and this is the climax of the whole thing.

Shwarma rocked.

But 60M is what the sources are telling her, why would she report something higher? As for the 160M, I don't see that on there, but that's laughable, don't know where she's getting that from

I suppose if the 60M was reported by sources she would have a legitimate reason, but all the sell-outs, if she bothered to look at them, are definitely not pointing to 60M.

The TDKR trailer helped a lot. Maybe 10-12 mil. :) It did lift MI:GP as well, but the final trailer it had more influence on TA.

Does a trailer really have that much effect?

Does a trailer really have that much effect?

No, I agree urban legend but "The Phantom Menace" Trailer did have Impact, remember people seeing that and leaving the movie, I forgot what it was but it helped it's box office.

Denial :P :P

LOL I can see if the trailer was an exclusive preview but it was already online for days. So no TDKR trailer didn't have much effect on the Avengers box office in my opinion.