Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Hmmm, this reminds me of something. What is it though? It's like something out of a dream...Oh yeah, people were saying Titanic was going down on the Monday after TDK's opening weekend. :P

I remember people were saying Avatar had no shot at beating Titanic so perspective my friend.

I'm not sure I've ever been this excited for actuals. What a weekend.And I just want to say thanks to all the mods. I really liked having this one continuous thread throughout the weekend. Made discussions much more fun to follow. I hope we do the same for TDKR and TH.

I hope you are right. I`d love that upset very much. Amazing movie with the most beautiful cast ever and ZERO farting, burping and shit wins the year or decade. Perfection.

I am right.

We gonna celebrate in December/January though.

OK, lets hear the excuses for number 5 - Alice in Wonderland

Number 6 - Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest

Number 7 - Toy Story 3

I mean if the first 7 in a relevant Chart are not an argument against you previous statement, not the fixed one, I don't know what is.

I was and am still talking about Friday-Sunday in a second weekend.

Well dam was I wrong, lol. Been looking at opening weekends all week! I guess it depends on the type of film. But even when sunday beats friday its never by a large margin (within 10%). Edited by eXtacy

I'm not sure I've ever been this excited for actuals. What a weekend.And I just want to say thanks to all the mods. I really liked having this one continuous thread throughout the weekend. Made discussions much more fun to follow. I hope we do the same for TDKR and TH.

We`ll have the same discussions but without history-making, of course. That belongs to TA and should remain with TA. Edited by fishnets