baumer

Results and Standings (Fake increases lead, Cedar jumps, 24lost solidifies)

• Founder / Operator

Hey B, just noticed this but my score before SOTMs 2 & 4 was 227k:

STANDINGS:

9) shawnmr: 227,000....

I was awarded only 5.5k for those two SOTMs, though:

Standings including SOTM 2,4. Note. There are players who missed playing SOTM4, they lose 15K which is the most someone who did play and chose incorrectly would lose. As for SOTM 2, there are no points for not picking SOTM 2 as no one would have chosen Fantasia, which is the movie that had to be taken to lose points.

14) shawnmr: 232,500....4,2

But I answered Ghostbusters for SOTM2 (+9,000 points) and correctly answered five films (Chernobyl, Exotic, Hunger, Dictator, Intouchables) on SOTM4. So that would be a total for +12,500 points for SOTM4 and +9,000 points or SOTM2 ... or 21,500 points in all, correct?

That would put my total score from 227k to 248,500.

I'm still gonna get an Individual question, and a Makeup Question, right?

You told me to wait until all the Individual questions are done. How far into it are you?

I will be rolling out makeup questions in the next few weeks.

Wait, I'm tied with this guy????

Posted Image

I know, ain't it cool?

Holy shit, only 5k from first place!! :blink: Be still my beating heart!!! I simply MUST ace this week's questions!

Yes! You are doing very well!

Pretty amazing to keep being in Top 10 week after week when we're almost halfway through. If memory serves me well, I was consistently somewhere in the 20s last summer, ultimately leaving it to my Top 12 to pull me up to 13th place. This year it seems to be the other way around.

Ugh, I just blow.

Nope, you had a disappointing first half. But there are a ton of points to be had in the next 8 weeks. Still anyone's game.