baumer

Results and Standings (Fake increases lead, Cedar jumps, 24lost solidifies)

I don't ever want to hear from anyone that they are too far back to contend. This game goes right down to the very end. As you can now see, standings can change week to week. There are so many ways to get points and so many ways to lose them.Yes, Fake has played an absolutely brilliant game. But anything can happen in the top 11, and WW top 7. Still lots of points to give out.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying everyone else should throw in the towel, just that I don't see how Fake doesn't win this outside of a disastrous top 11 or something. It's still fun to compete for 2nd, top 5, top 10, etc though.

Funny enough, you can lose more on question 17 than the TDKR question. 7000 for each one right, 7000 lost for each wrong. However, if you go for all 4, no matter what you get in score, you will lose at least 7000. But you could lose more. The answer to number 17 is:A) Will any film listed as a horror film by boxofficemojo.com gross more than 100 million dollars this summer? NOWill any film listed as a horror film by boxofficemojo.com open to more than 32.5 mill? MOC) Will any film listed as a horror film by boxofficemojo.com have a second weekend drop of less than 43%? NoD) Will any film listed as a horror film by boxofficemojo.com have an opening day of more than 10 mill? NO

Edited by Expendable baumer

Damn that TDKR 4 parter! I just needed it to do $580m OS. I was sure I was gonna get that right a few weeks ago!!! And some people around here have been arguing that TDKR is meeting every expectation outside the US. Pff, obviously not since tons of people had it doing at least $580m by labor day.

Well huge congrats to Dex, AA, and Jajang.

If China had a release together with the rest of the world, it would have made this, and no one knew at the time when it would be released.

xeno: -21,000baumer: 0goffe: -14,000gittes: -14,000iceroll: 5000spaghetti: -28,000acsc: 5000dark alfred: -21,000cjohn: 5000ariadne: -14,000phillip: 5000cedar: 5000hallowedprince: 5000tower: -21,000movieman: -14,000tyler: 5000chewy: -14,000MGS: 0dexter: -28,000fake: -14,000bed: 5000gizmo: -14,000sixteen: -28,00024lost: -14,000junkshop: 0narnia: -14,000johnny: -14,000laguy: -7000sims: -21,000infamous: -28,000

If China had a release together with the rest of the world, it would have made this, and no one knew at the time when it would be released.

Yes, and this is going to prevent it from hitting a billion before the game is over too. Which really sucks for a lot of us.