baumer

Results and Standings (Fake increases lead, Cedar jumps, 24lost solidifies)

If TDKR does hit a billion before the game is up, it will make me very happy as that will give me more points too. That question will take me 15 minutes to go back and correct, so no bid deal.@Cedar: Congrats on some truly outstanding preseason calls. Next to Fake, I think you have the most correct calls for preseason so far. I'm confident that if your top 11 is good you will finish top 3 for sure.Fake: What can I say? Fantastic job! You are the best player at it this year for sure. Every aspect of the game you have excelled at.Goffe: Don't feel bad. You played a great game too and yes your preseason let you down a bit but I think your top 11 is good so you should finish top 10.Movieman, you too have played a great game. This is not an easy game. It's long for one thing and there is so much emphasis on the top 11 and top 5 WW. Some people dropped out for that very reason, but that's how the game was born. The top 12 has always been the focus of the game. The weekly questions were a fluke really when i first cerated this game. They were there just to have some fun, pass the time. And then they caught on. The top 12 and international top 5 will always be worth the most in this game, so if you nail those, regardless of your weekly points, you will have a chance to do well in the game.There is still quite a bit to give out. The top 11 will be worth a lot this year.So hang tight.

I haven't deducted points from you for not doing the early sotm or the preseason questions. :)I know you can't win so I just thought I'd be nice as you have played a very good game.

:) Thanks, the game is very fun. and you are doing an amazing job.Next year, I can play it from the very beginning with you.

:) Thanks, the game is very fun. and you are doing an amazing job.Next year, I can play it from the very beginning with you.

Yes, I've been very impressed with your play this year. I look forward to you playing from the beginning next year.

It came in way after the deadline. Almost a day late. Sorry.
Okay, I haven't complained once this entire game but this bugs me. For one thing, when I answered the SOTM, no Saturday numbers had come in, and even if they had, it wouldn't have mattered because I chose to abstain. Secondly, I was not almost a day late. I was less than twelve hours late. You know, this would've been different if this had been the beginning of the game when you said you were going to be very strict on the deadlines. But over the course of the game you have changed deadlines at the last minute and done things like allowing people to turn in weekly answers as long as they did it before you woke up that morning (a little vague, no?). Just 2 weeks ago, when I was rushing to do the trivia questions on a Sunday afternoon, you just decided to push the deadline forward by two days with no explanation. Do you see what I'm saying?

Still, looking out for my BOA players/veterans, so good job Xeno, Goffe, Infamous, and of course Fake for being in the Top Ten, and CEDAR, Sims, CJohn, and Alfred for also being high. Surprised acsc isn't higher up.

:slaphead: I don't research stuff for this game as much as I should. I usually just wing the questions on Thursday nights :/

Just to point out, since the late posters are getting credited for SOTM 11, that I posted only about 15 minutes late and got the question correct when I did so. Not expecting to get the points, just want to have it on the record.

Thank u...i will give credit for that.

Cheers, baumer. TDKR is holding really well in the UK, passed TA yesterday and will increase from last week as it's a bank holiday weekend. It can hit 85m.

Well that would be a huge bonus for those of us who took yes to that answer. And i do not mind having to do the correction if it hits 85 mill. :)