Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

More Details on Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Giant Spiders

Following yesterday's announcement, more details have been announced for the epic team-up film coming next year. It will be a double-bill, with a run-time around three hours. The films will be directed by Clark Gregg and Adam Green. The first film in the double-bill will follow the titular Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson fighting Giant Spiders. The second film in the double-bill will follow Chuck and Liam's friends fighting Giant Spiders. That's right, Edward Nadny confirmed that Samuel L. Jackson, Jackie Chan, Bruce Willis, and Mr. T will all star in the film as well. More details soon!

Edited by Blankments

906 STUDIOS PUSHES "SUCCESSOR" TO YEAR 8

Updated July, Year 5

At a press release this Tuesday, 906 Studios has pushed sci-fi thriller The Successor to an undecided Year 8 date. They are replacing the spot previously occupied by The Successor with another sci-fi thriller, video game adaptation Dead Space.

Good and Bad news from Golden Age Movie

Today, a Golden Age Movie executive gave us some bad news, followed by some good news that didn’t make up for the bad one.

First of all, once again, the studio delayed something. This time, it’s not a movie, but a whole movie franchise. Their new Untitled Movie Series, which was supposed to come out next year, was delayed until further notice. The main reason, they stated, was the fact that they failed in finding the right director yet.

The good news didn’t make up for the bad one, but they are still good.

The studio executive officially confirmed that the movie series will be a trilogy and that the name of the first movie will be “The Lost Runes of Ensgril.”

We were too curious and asked the studio for some information about the new movie series, other than the name.

They mentioned that they expect it to be a huge success, simply because, when they wrote it, they had three other major movie franchises in mind: The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.

They mentioned that Twilight also had a major part in the creation of the movie – They saw Twilight as the disaster they needed avoiding the most.

And finally, they will release their first movie ever. They officially announced that ‘The Story of Daniel Rigger’, directed by Guy Ritchie and with Liam Neeson and Emma Watson as main cast, will be released next year. They have in mind somewhere at the beginning of September, hoping that they will get some awards buzz, but they might change their mind until then.

Come on, grab your friends! We're going to very distant lands! Hourglass Pictures is teaming up with Pendleton Ward to create a trilogy of Adventure Time movies! The first will be released in Y7 or Y8, with each new installment being released every other year.

• Like 1

Speaking of cameos, I'm going to have cameos of animated characters from CAYOM appear throughout The Sketchbook 2!

Ah, cameos of CAYOM characters in an animated film, makes me sentimental about Celluloid Heroes.Speaking of that 1.0 classic, for the 10th year of this new CAYOM I plan to make a special animated film very much in the same style as that old film of mine though it will be about different stuff (but like Celluloid Heroes it will honor current players and their film work). And yes Ueka, it will be parodying that oh so special animated film of yours that became one of the old CAYOM's best inside jokes. Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

What do you guys feel about a Rupert Wyatt directed Narnia series? I personally think he'd be great. Also, I do plan on making some of the films PG-13 namely Prince Caspian, Last Battle, and Silver Chair. Still undecided on Horse and His Boy, but the remaining three Magician's Nephew, Lion Witch Wardrobe, and Dawn Treader will stay PG.

• Like 1

Harry Potter shifted from PG to PG-13 just fine, so that should be good. Wyatt would be a good director, too, but you may want to actually let different directors take on installments, like Hunger Games, Twilight, and the first few Potters. It would be cool to see each director's vision for Narnia.

Harry Potter shifted from PG to PG-13 just fine, so that should be good. Wyatt would be a good director, too, but you may want to actually let different directors take on installments, like Hunger Games, Twilight, and the first few Potters. It would be cool to see each director's vision for Narnia.

Yeah I was thinking that I'd have Rupert for Witch, Horse and His Boy (Which may or may not be made), and Magician. Then the 3 books that Caspian appears in that Lewis called the "Caspian Triad" will get their own director. Then, The Last Battle and whatever else could possibly get tacked on will be by a different director again.

I think you can junk some of the Narnia books because they'd make poor movies (particularly The Last Battle).

That's true. The one that has the highest possibility of going is Horse and His Boy. However, I'm kinda determined to make all the films, I do think that some things have to be changed to make the books work though. The Last Battle is definitely a weird book, there's nothing cinematic really to it. However, I'm working on an idea for that right now. First movie out will of course by Lion Witch and Wardrobe, Year 7. Edited by riczhang