CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

Without Nikki, Friday would be a very boring day. With Nikki, Fridays are always great over here :lol:We already have a 10 pages thread!

Fat chance. Nikki, while frustrating to us, is one of the few true insiders. Have you read some of the shit she breaks? She gets more in depth at people leaving agencies, tv shows being picked up or canceled, who or what gets tax breaks and so on. She knows her shit. Box office is just one small thing she does.

I think the show Entourage even made a reference to her once. She's pretty well known.

Do it another way. She was off 19% last Friday. So use the percentage instead. If she's off 20% this Friday, you have......wait for it....30 mill!!!! lol

HihiI'm doing maths on a friday night.Or, to be honest... you are doing it for me.Thanks!30 = i like

Seeing quite a few sold outs on Twitter now. Not nearly like last weekend but quite a few. Night time is the right time baby.

Edited by ECSTASY

So every can stop bitching.85m would still be 2nd weekend record. If this would to hit 85m 2nd weekend. I think it would be the first time people complain that the record was not broken big enough. 85m would give this 520m+ Dom and well over a billion.

Calm down JOS, I think most of us are just having fun with Nikki, only a few are really seriously pissed off at this or her report. We just know she's wrong. That's all. I agree 85m would be fine. A record and an amazing total. I doubt any sane person could be disappointed with that. But this is a box office site...so we are hoping for more. ;)
  • Like 2

So every can stop bitching.

85m would still be 2nd weekend record. If this would to hit 85m 2nd weekend. I think it would be the first time people complain that the record was not broken big enough. 85m would give this 520m+ Dom and well over a billion.

Indeed.

How demanding we can be.

lol

When will it happen again?

Post 666

Nothing special happened.

mehhh

Edited by Gideon

Calm down JOS, I think most of us are just having fun with Nikki, only a few are really seriously pissed off at this or her report. We just know she's wrong. That's all. I agree 85m would be fine. A record and an amazing total. I doubt any sane person could be disappointed with that. But this is a box office site...so we are hoping for more. ;)

Spoekn like a true prodigy.

There are not a lot of sellouts, let's be honest. Still heading for record

Actually there are quite a few for a second weekend film. Of course I'm not checking out ticket sales just going by tweets of pissed off people.
  • Like 1

2nd weekend usually has no sellouts as a movie is usually on a ton of screens like last weekend.Even so its still doing big business and looks like it will increase a lot on Saturday like last time.Imo even with 25 million it should cross 86 million."Do you think a Thor like Saturday increase is possible (~66%)?"umm I am not sure but 50% looks likely...

Edited by Lordmandeep

Samantha Sherwin ‏ @sherwinnerAvengers is making bank. Sold out two shows tonight on the second weekend? Dang.

Adam Hebert ‏ @ACH_37Sorry sir it's sold out. Alright gimme one for the lucky one #avengers

Mason Felps ‏ @MFelps_2016The avengers are sold out...wow this sucks #MaD

Joseph Bauer ‏ @J_Bauer954Went to the movies to see the Avengers again, shit was sold out.. how the hell

Kelly ‏ @kDemps91The Avengers is sold out a week after it came out... #wtf

andi ‏ @sblaboveWell family night cancel... Avengers sold out!! Booooo

Edited by ECSTASY