Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

27 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

I meant it's drop 87% on 2nd FRI 09:00 Start compared to 09:00 Start of Opening FRI

With live counts update at every 20 mins Drops are getting better. 

Like 15:49 Update says TLM is running 55% behind Opening FRI at same frame (Morning Shows were says 87% behind Opening FRI, but afternoon shows held strong)

Are the live counts publicly available, if you don't mind me asking?

Idolish 7 LIVE 4bit BEYOND THE PERiOD

¥899,315,132 / 514,485 admits until TUE

Did ¥100,310,536 / 43,302 admits on MON-TUE

Additional MX4D TC are added. All Eyes on if it can pass ¥1.0B by end of SUN.

--------

Opened with ¥227.13M / 114K admits

Reached ¥409.61M / 225K admits in 9-Days, ¥613M / 349K admits in 16-Days &¥799M / 471K admits in 23-Days. So add-ups are quite steady on each week.

Edited by Issac Newton

WBC Documentary has Flatish increase from 2nd FRI. The WOM of this work has been compared with Sony's "Michael Jackson's This is It" (¥5.20B)

Potential 3rd WKend Increase > 2nd WKend > Opening WKend!

14 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Estimated OD

¥140M / $992K | ATSV 

¥75M / $496K | The Flash 

+49% for ATSV (From ITSV) 

-39% for The Flash (From The Batman)

The Flash indeed was defeated in AEON chain by The Little Mermaid

On 6/12/2023 at 12:26 AM, IronJimbo & Sheldon's Son said:

Who's ready for the shadiest tracking method you've ever seen? Okay here we go, I looked at the google trends for "Spider-Man" (the character), "Spiderman" (the search term), "Spider-Verse" and "Spiderverse" in Japan for the past 5 years to see if I could get an idea on how ATSV will do when it opens next week. In the absence of actual proper tracking data which I'm sure someone else will provide this was the next best option.

Super-Tool-Collage.jpg

The "Spider-Man" and "Spiderman" peaks are dominated by NWH in early 2022 ($36m), with the current level of interest at around 25% to 55% of that depending on which chart you look at. This points to a $9m - $20m finish for ATSV.

The "Spider-Verse" and "Spiderverse" peaks are at all-time highs which to me signals that the sequel should improve on the predecessor. In both charts the current level of interest is about 2x what it was when ITSV released ($8m) which points to a $16m finish.

Exchange rates will probably differ but I'm just doing this to get a ballpark figure. Clearly it's not gonna suddenly explode and do $100m like Mario but I think it's likely to improve on ITSV at the very least.

And now over to @Issac Newtonfor some real analysis! 

Looks like my shoddy google trends analysis wasn't too far off if ATSV goes onto make around 2x the original's yen gross ! 😁

9 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

I meant it's drop 87% on 2nd FRI 09:00 Start compared to 09:00 Start of Opening FRI

With live counts update at every 20 mins Drops are getting better. 

Like 15:49 Update says TLM is running 55% behind Opening FRI at same frame (Morning Shows were says 87% behind Opening FRI, but afternoon shows held strong)

I was so drunk last night lol so I hope my question did not sound rude to you. Thanks for explaining!

• Like 1