Neo

Gods of Egypt | Feb 26, 2016 | IMAX release confirmed

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I feel like they knew they had a bomb and they were like “How can we make this feel like even more of a bomb?" And then someone said “oh I know we can cast Gerard Butler"

Gerard Butler will have two back-to-back mega bombs. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

:rofl:

So let's see here:

The films you support are Deadpool and Triple 9. You're definitely a 20 year old stoner

Thank You. I take that as a compliment coming from somebody who's typical & cliche comments for viciously stereotyping and attacking somebody who's making their own personal and professional opinion.....what a waste for a snobbish 30 or 40 something year old cinephile hack and a four time loser like yourself.... is that the reason why Mockingjay part 2 underperforming domestically and concussion won't make 100 million domestically because a Star Wars and other competitive films eating up screens is the reason why your mad 

53 minutes ago, Box Office Freak said:

I don't think so. I know a lot of people, myself included, who didn't see this movie for that reason

So are there billions of people that are pissed off because Jesus is white?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robot308 said:

Thank You. I take that as a compliment coming from somebody who's typical & cliche comments for viciously stereotyping and attacking somebody who's making their own personal and professional opinion.....what a waste for a snobbish 30 or 40 something year old cinephile hack and a four time loser like yourself.... is that the reason why Mockingjay part 2 underperforming domestically and concussion won't make 100 million domestically because a Star Wars and other competitive films eating up screens is the reason why your mad 

Don't let Ethan get to you.  He's only 18 and his taste in film is always made fun of here.  So is mine for that matter.

• Like 1