Neo

Gods of Egypt | Feb 26, 2016 | IMAX release confirmed

6 minutes ago, Charism said:

Actually idea of sharing the universe of many deities from different cultures is quite neat. I read a few 'lighturban fantasy', or 'angelic fantasy' books setted in worlds like that, and possibilities of that kind of worldbuilding are really vast.

If this movie got a sequel, Kratos should totally be in it.  Agreed.

im down for Jesus too.  Kratos/Jesus tag team.

Edited by kowhite

2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

What are Jesus powers ?

He can defeat Kal El, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Batman, Scarlet Witch ?

Walks on water.  Turns water to wine.  Wears sandals with the best of them.  And returns from dead.  Please allow three days for last power to activate.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luiz Nando said:

lol

@elmayimbe 
Gerard Butler & Nikolaj Coster-Waldau aka Jamie Lannister pass on playing a dope part in WONDER WOMAN but they both do GODS OF EGYPT?! Smh.

Lead vs Supporting probably came into play. Or maybe Lionsgate really overpaid all actors (extremely possible with the budget). Actors pass on movies for many different reasons, the stupidest one being when Will Smith didn't do Django because he didn't get to kill the bad guy. His interviews during the release of Focus seemed to indicate he regrets that entire starpower period of his life which directly led to After Earth.

• Like 1

Lol at some people bashing the actor just because i said he is good, if you don't watch any movie that has less than 100.000 as budget, or USA as production is noT my problem.

But the man has been GOOD.!

3 hours ago, Luiz Nando said:

lol

@elmayimbe 
Gerard Butler & Nikolaj Coster-Waldau aka Jamie Lannister pass on playing a dope part in WONDER WOMAN but they both do GODS OF EGYPT?! Smh.

Well that's sad because Wonder Woman and Doctor Strange are the movies i wait the most :(

but this movie was shot in 2014 maybe no better option then...pluss it might be a schedule thing Butler is filming a movie now and Waldau has Game of Thrones till January....WW films now as well.

I've read that Waldau has passed a role in comic movie recently but people said it was Marvel and i thought i was Nicodemus West..  anyway big lost chance...

I also 97% sure i read somewhere that GODS OF CHINA is coming.... :D

Edited by Hermia

6 hours ago, Luiz Nando said:

lol

@elmayimbe 

Did Butler and Coster-Waldau really pass on playing a role in WW? What was it? Ares?