Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Fable's 95% complete. I just need to write the closing paragraph wrapping things up and then I want to go back through and edit it down to make it more crisp and concise.I think it turned out pretty darn well for a fantasy adventure film. Though the sequels in the game franchise are separated by lots of years chronologically, I think if this performs well I can adapt Fable 2 but rework it to take place with some of the main characters from this film instead.Fable 3 though is unadaptable unless I take a meat cleaver to it's double-plot and do some insane deviations.

Edited by 4815162342

Fable...this games Hartwick :POkay you know I do think Final Fantasy really overperformed in this game. :lol:

Oh no, there's only one Hartwick, and he's not getting involved in this version of the game anytime soon. That's because I'd want to remake the OT to be better, since for those films I kind of stole quite a fair bit from Star Wars and LOTR for themes/plot events, etc. But yeah, no return of Hartwick for a long time.Zelda and Final Fantasy both insanely overperfomed in CAYOM 1.0

Well Zelda is one of the most popular games ever. But no VG film will ever do that well.My biggest problem with FF was though that it was a diffrent film each time as that is what its like with the games.

Now DIB just ruined the Mario franchise when he started it by making it a PG-13 frat pack film and made it have 250M.(Which I hated the actuals that year-he did the totals first and had me to the actuals so none of them matched and the thread was 17 pages!)

No clue what the Oscar frontrunner is or the frontrunner for the year is.

BO wise, I see potentially some great opening weekends, but legs seem like they will be quite weak this year, too many blockbusters scheduled one after the other. And I see a potential for a Sci-Fi genre backlash by the time the Thanksgiving openers rolls around going by the amount of Sci-Fi's we have this year.