Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

I'm going to ask Electric on Facebook also-but are you keeping Summer Story?

Other films that I'm wondering if they are coming out still:DivergentFantastique! (I doubt it will-no plot at all)

Okay there was no plot it seemed though. The other film I'm unsure-has anyone heard from Dr. Awesome?

Plot is there, that's all there is. It's short but there is a full length screenplay so I didn't feel need to write an excessively long one.

Okay. Yeah I don't think we need an entire word by word. "Then Jimmy went to the bathroom" "He walked out" "Jimmy then sat down" "Jimmy stares at the screen":lol:

I will be pushing back Interconnected 2 and Summer Story, just one movie from me.Unless you guys really want me to finish those they can be replaced

We really need those done otherwise we get another major hole in the schedule. Edited by 4815162342

Well I would remove Fantasique.

Then we need a good box office film to open Christmas Day since the only film opening that weekend now is an intentional flop. Since Morrow 2 will be mindblowing the film should be more family-oriented (not a kid film, but a film that will attract more family business so Morrow wouldn't crush it).

Dang your right-though its a fun time travel film-so its not sci-fi like space but you know lets say Back to the Future. Unlike the other sci-fis its not serious also. You be the judge if I should keep it after reading it.