Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

If the deadline is 1200 PST for Sunday, I only have one film that is completed of my 3...Sorry about that. Slacked on it during the week then got 2 more days this weekend for work.

Electric-check my post above you-those dates need some films.And my western is still needing a director and a complete cast. (Tell me what you guys think-its called Dodge City)

Electric-check my post above you-those dates need some films.And my western is still needing a director and a complete cast. (Tell me what you guys think-its called Dodge City)

Eastwood?

Yeah just did 2 really small films. (Though who knows-the fact one of them is a Urban comedy could help it)We still need some movies in certain dates.

After thinking about it-something interesting I'm going to do for this years actuals is:Weather.Yes you heard that right-weather problems.Like lets say a flood happens in the South in the middle of April-so some huge drops happen one week but some rebounds the next!

I'm going to do some smaller films, we do need something though on the first week of March still.

I'll write one for the first week of March, probably tonight. We don't need a huge one do we?

Well...look at the first week of March at look at the 2 movies-both are not that big...we need something semi big at least.A few other weeks need films also, most of August and April come to mine. November and December are good though don't need anything more there.

I'll write one for the first week of March, probably tonight. We don't need a huge one do we?

It should be something that has chances to do over 100m since that weekend's a traditional big opening one now.I'll have a female-Oscar film up through tonight.