Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Electric have you posted your films yet?

Those 2 films of his are still incomplete (one of them has a lot posted but it's clearly not finished).Wolves of the Deep will be finished tonight. Edited by 4815162342

Those 2 films of his are still incomplete (one of them has a lot posted but it's clearly not finished).Wolves of the Deep will be finished tonight.

Finished Wolves. Gets a bit ridiculous in the final act but hey, it's a film in my Liam Neeson series so a bit of dramatic license is required to showcase his awesomeness. Should be a fun and tense film, no more, no less.

And Andrew-please get rid of Will Smith in Midnight 2, there is just no way he be in a cheapy film like that.Edit: It cost 100M? Really? Still-it just seems he was put into the film to make more money....

Some dates still do need films.

Looking at the schedule, here:

January 11th

February 1st (Superbowl weekend)

February 8th

February 22nd

March 15th

March 29th

April 5th

April 12th

April 26th-date really needs a film...bad

May 24th-since Innterconnected 2 may not come out...WE NEED SOMETHING

May 31st

June 7th

June 28th

July 4th

July 7th

August 9th

August 16th Only 2 films here and they both are not that big (Okay Pink Panther, but it still has a more limited audience then most family films)

September 20th

Also we need a Fall family film.

And Andrew-please get rid of Will Smith in Midnight 2, there is just no way he be in a cheapy film like that.

Edit: It cost 100M? Really? Still-it just seems he was put into the film to make more money....

Mentioning this since he plays just a vampire-No way he be in a role like that. And at such low billing...

Okay the Olmpyics coming inspired me to make a film about Nadia during the 1976 Olympics. Its a doc so nothing big.

Although...this could be a contender for best actress if I made it into a actual film....I think I'll do that instead.

Posted, yeah a really short plot-but its basically just trying to get nominated. I think it could be a pretty good film actually. (Just trying to think of someone to cast in it.)

Posted, yeah a really short plot-but its basically just trying to get nominated. I think it could be a pretty good film actually. (Just trying to think of someone to cast in it.)

I have Chole Mortez-though Annasophia Robb is another good choice....

I don't know. We'll see if anyone else feels like contributing by tomorrow. But we really need to move forward, things have gone on long enough.

We need a Memorial Day weekend film....like now.

I have an actress film, I can try to get done for Year 3. Was going to be for Year 3..... but whatever.

Well if you were going to have it for year 3....good time to do it ;)

Well if you were going to have it for year 3....good time to do it ;)

Oops, mean't year 4. :blush: Would it be better if I just try to write a big film instead of finishing this small limited release film?