Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Rich-Hansel and Gretal should not be on August 16th, that is against Pink Panther which is basically the same audience.

Now here are some dates that it can go on:April 12thMay 31stJuly 12thOctober 11thOctober 18thIMO May 31st be the best date.

Rich-Hansel and Gretal should not be on August 16th, that is against Pink Panther which is basically the same audience.

Did not realise the Pink Panther's opening on 16 August, thought it was in May...... Did it get moved?EDIT: Just checked, Hiccup still has Pink Panther listed as a 2 August release in his post. :lol: Edited by riczhang

Now here are some dates that it can go on:April 12thMay 31stJuly 12thOctober 11thOctober 18thIMO May 31st be the best date.

Moved to 12 April. Thought about 31 May, but I didn't want to open this the week before Ag3nts, that'd kill this film's legs. Spy-themed, animation, and etc. Too much overlap. ^_^

Didn't realize Agents was animated. Okay April 12th is a great date-I believe it be the first family film since Green Eggs and Ham.Those 2 were my favorites for it anyway ;)Might now want a few more films in July and September. As well as the early months.

Did not realise the Pink Panther's opening on 16 August, thought it was in May...... Did it get moved?EDIT: Just checked, Hiccup still has Pink Panther listed as a 2 August release in his post. :lol:

I moved Pink Panther to the 16th to fill out the month better and to also separate it from A Wrinkle in Time (July 26) which would also cater to families.And I'm putting up Part 2 now. If you want to throw in a couple more films in later months be my guest, but the show is now starting. Edited by 4815162342

Why is the lochness monster film up for a bunch of Osars? :lol: and I doubt a song like that be at the Oscars or performed by Samuel L. Jackson :P

Just have to bump this-so the creator of the film, no offense but you might want to downplay this films chances :P

Well, I suppose you have a point on Original Screenplay, but everything else deserves to be considered! ;) Especially Cinematography of the gorgeous Loch Ness. :D

With a $5 million budget, the Loch Ness won't be gorgeous Oh, and those stars won't be in a movie with a 5 million budget, that'd cover one of their paychecks, and probably not even that. Edited by riczhang

Exactly...Its even more strange then Will Smith in a vampire film :P

:rofl:But in better news, it's taken my about 2 hours, but I've gotten to the last week of April for tracking. There are some seriously WTF films, that I think I've been too easy on.... Might go back and change those later. Edited by riczhang

Which I kept on saying that the cast for that should change-it sounds like Andrew is just trying to have that be a blockbuster.

Lol, I have Vampire Film bombing in my predictions, didn't even get to a 2x multi.