Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Please tell me there is more to that film you just posted Rich, it sounds like a really fun film if you put on more.

That's the bare bones one, so that we have a film for 16 April, but I am working on a longer version, hopefully upwards of 3000 words, but I have a lot left to do with due diligence, and I haven't gotten anything done because of TASM in the past 2 days. :lol: Oh, can I add to the plot after Part 2 starts, or does this need to be done before Part 2 starts?

I thought it was a good plot-3000 words? That is a bit too long ;)Anyway-we need a Memorial day film!

Well.... It's rather detailed in my head, so I figured I needed about 3000 words to set everything straight.

September looks pretty bad.August might be able to fit a few more films.January and February can use a couple more films.March and April can use a couple more as well.July-some more films also.

I agree-I remember we had this problem in CAYOM A with Magpie quite a bit-I once said we waited long enough and he got so mad at me for moving on without him....

Putting up a Fall family film. Not a long plot at all, rather short really. But it seems like a fun film, just have the characters and the basic premise really. I do feel creative, just not sure how to word all this.Well at least the film is better then Happy Feet :P:lol: