Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Dang your right-though its a fun time travel film-so its not sci-fi like space but you know lets say Back to the Future. Unlike the other sci-fis its not serious also. You be the judge if I should keep it after reading it.

I wouldn't even classify your film as a sci-fi, it uses sci-fi elements but it definitely isn't like any of the other ones this year. This one is more adventure/Family/Comedy.

Fantasy was the big genre at the end of Year 2.Also Impact, at the end of the Year 2 actuals thread I posted the early Year 3 holdovers for Year 2 films so remember to use them and take them into account.

I will-I always make sure of that.We often do have problems of sci-fis/fantasies in this game.So 48-what should go the first week of March?Also I think we could use a Fall family film.

Someone beat you though with the Loch Ness film :P

I pretend that cheap imitation doesn't exist. Only 1 person handles the Liam Neeson genre and that's me!I posted the basic info up now, though I won't complete it till tomorrow since it is late here. I'll keep it short, though the hook will be Liam Neeson fighting against Nazi sailors!!!!

Well Dodge City is going to be directed by the Coens. That was all I could think of really-hey just put from the directors of True Grit ;)

So can people please tell me what they think?

So when does Part Two begin?

People can start the early months of reviews and predictions tomorrow. People can put up review threads now and ask for people to put forward films they want reviews for.I think once I get my March 1 replacement up we're pretty much good. I'll be leaving soon to travel for an extended 4th of July weekend but I can wrap up the shortness of the March 1 film tomorrow morning/early afternoon at latest.