Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

I once put a review saying:This is so boring. It made Gandhi look like Raiders of the Lost Ark. :lol:

Hey, I liked Gandhi, and hated Raiders. Just kidding :lol: Edited by riczhang

Samuel L. Jackson has worked for cheap, and Chuck Norris, well, never works anymore. I guess it is really, really, low though for the film... If I could edit, I'd bring it up to $40 million. Seems more realistic, and probably what I should've had it at in the first place considering the cast and the Super Bowl spot.

Well, I suppose you're right there too. :lol: I'll change the song title to a radio-friendly title, and then cut out most of the technical awards.Still think it deserves best ensemble though. :P

So I just read a film, and the film is supposed to be about 2.5 hours long, but the actual story would only take up like an hour of film time at most.So yeah, that film's going to get piledrived into the dirt in my review thread because there is no way the plot of that film could be 2.5 hours.

If you mean the one I just read that is based off the popular womans novel...then yes :lol: (Though considering its suppose to be a Twilight with humans....)

So I just read a film, and the film is supposed to be about 2.5 hours long, but the actual story would only take up like an hour of film time at most.So yeah, that film's going to get piledrived into the dirt in my review thread because there is no way the plot of that film could be 2.5 hours.

Narrowed it down to two possibilities, though I didn't take into account the length vs. the story when I did my tracking, so I have to go revise it.

Meh just use whatever for your tracking, since when does story determine the box office :P

I still want to go back and create an unforeseen bomb. Think I might go and change that movie into an epic bomb. :P