baumer

Thursday numbers (big jump for Avengers)

Ray's weekend predictions on BOM says Sony is projecting 80m for the 4 day. Usually the studios try to lowball their projections/predictions so there's more room to avoid dissapointment. They must think it will do better than that. I think MIB 3 is going to surprise a lot of people.

• Like 2

Ray's weekend predictions on BOM says Sony is projecting 80m for the 4 day. Usually the studios try to lowball their projections/predictions so there's more room to avoid dissapointment. They must think it will do better than that. I think MIB 3 is going to surprise a lot of people.

Yeah, Sony seems very confident. Most of the folks doing late predicts are creeping upwards rather then lowering them.

We need a 25 mill friday for that to happen

Great number for TA. It only needs a 120% jump to hit 47M for 4-day weekend. Hopefully, it jumps 141% like IM2.

Amazing new avatar you have there druv