baumer

Thursday numbers (big jump for Avengers)

What would you put higher for infamy, B? Nikki's "not a record" or Paramount using the PR excuse?

Both are epic and can share the spotlight together. Edited by druv10

I want a 140% jump so we get 50M 4-day weekend for TA. I am worried though people are thinking only 110% to 120% jump.

I'm on the latter end. I just think a 12% Thurs increase indicates a lower Fri increase, especially in the face of a decent tentpole. Not that I think MIB3 is gonna break any records or anything, just that it hits TA right where it lives.

Posted Image

Weekly drop is slightly harsher this week but the memorial day weekend will help out and it will resemble SM1/IM2 more. I took a real weak week 3 total of 60M (assuming 50M 4 day weekend and 10M over the next 3 weekdays), so the end result could be higher.

Posted Image

Cant see this missing the 600M mark in any possible scenario.

Edited by artist

What would you put higher for infamy, B? Nikki's "not a record" or Paramount using the PR excuse?

Wow. That's tough. I think like Otto said in A Fish Called Wanda when Archie told him the US lost the war in Vietnam, I'll call it, "A tie".
  • Like 2