Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

Will laugh my ass off if Avengers wins. Everyone was acting like it had no chance, but I wasn't convinced MIB3 was going to be as big as the tracking supposedly said.

This sucks. I expected MIB3 to pick up the slack left by the last two weeks bombs. Instead, TA is still the story. I missed the first week in baumer's game. He picked this week to give me my makeup questions. :angry:So happy you can laugh at my pain. :sadno:

Agreed. It would be a disaster for MiB3, though. The only hope it has left is if it can increase on Saturday... no idea if that will happen or not... is the WOM any good? Obviously not as amazing as TDK/TS3/TA but is it still good?

Seems like WOM is good.

I just cant believe this !

I just want to say that while I find your predictions for TA ridiculous, I respect you a lot for keeping it at your sign and most of all, not act like an asshole about it. 0 sarcasm, seriously. If only all the people that understimated TA the World would be a more peaceful place.

Holy Crap 11-12m for Avengers? LOL That can't be true. Sounds ridiculous. :lol: My mind is blown,What did it make last Friday?

TA was at 15.25M for last Friday so 28-21% drop from last Friday. Stunning. :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: Edited by druv10

If WOM is good for MiB3 then it has a shot at staying flat on Saturday.As for TA, whether a tentpole was being released today or not, 11-12M is very good. I'm glad it's still holding in there. If it can pass TDK's total by next Thursday (Day #28) and $550M by the following Sunday (Day #31) we've officially got a box office legend on our hands. $600M here we come!

I am really surprised that our 3D share went up instead of down. It was 43% last Friday and 46% today. Small increase, but an increase nonetheless.

I fucking LOVE The Avengers in 3D, and I was a non believer in 3D before that. If the reports of TASM 3D being the best ever are accurate, I may as well just buy a 3D Sony TV for the living room. Don't you guys know if it's possible to have 3D prescription glasses? Edited by iJackSparrow

My projections gave it roughly 630M before and I nailed the weekly drop for the last week. It looks to be doing a fair bit better than I had projected for memorial weekend.650M is possible.