Impact

Behind the Camera

Random question thinking ahead: Justice League and Last Six 2 are currently scheduled for Year 7, both of which are going to most likely be directed by Brad Bird. Do you guys think Last Six 1 was successful enough to merit a four-year-wait to Year 8, or should I rush Justice League for Year 6?

In the shedule of Y5, all movies are released on Fridays? Is that shedule based on 2012 real calendar? Can I release a movie on a Wednesday?

Edited by CJohn

In the shedule of Y5, all movies are released on Fridays? Is that shedule based on 2012 real calendar? Can I release a movie on a Wednesday?

Yes you can open a film on a Wednesday or Thursday.Year 1 was 2011's calendar, Year 2 was 2012's calendar, and so on. Each game year moves on to the next real year's calendar for schedule purposes.

One suggestion: I think we should have a list of actors and directors taken, and the genre of each movie should be in front of it in the calendar.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Yes you can open a film on a Wednesday or Thursday.Year 1 was 2011's calendar, Year 2 was 2012's calendar, and so on. Each game year moves on to the next real year's calendar for schedule purposes.

I was checking the Year 5 calendar, and is doesn't match with 2015...

I was checking the Year 5 calendar, and is doesn't match with 2015...

Then an error was made somewhere for Year 3 or 4 in terms of the calendar because Year 5's calendar is a year progressed from Year 4. Calendars essentially rotate around fully every 6-7 years or so.I think nitpicking the schedule's dates is a very minor thing to harp on about. The only important thing that that the schedule changes each year and doesn't repeat dates every few years. Edited by 4815162342

I had planned on waiting until I finished my Starcraft saga in Year 11 before moving on to finally using Star Wars.This news of Disney wanting a Star Wars film out for 2015 is forcing me to...re-evaluate that decision

I thought Star Wars is out of question, like Batman or Spider-Man?I´ve already asked because of the Spider-Man rights but everybody said "nonono..." I don´t think Star Wars should be used in this game.

No adaptations or remakes of franchises that currently ( or recently) have films made in real life. So keep away from stuff like Batman, Harry Potter, Hunger Games etc. Some old players do have franchise rights for films that have recent installments in real life, but they acquired the rights back when the rules were a bit more lenient.

This^^Star Wars was thought to be over and therefore the rights were made available... Who thought Lucas would sell his company to Disney back then lol?