Impact

Behind the Camera

I'm thinking about not using DDL in my Oscar-contender next year, just since I don't think the role is nuanced enough for him to actually do it. Still going to stick with Meryl Streep, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Jennifer Lawrence. It's about a man who dies, and a stipulation of his will is that his body must stay in his family's freezer for three months before his funeral. A little out there; it's a dark comedy with dramatic elements.

I have an idea for a drama next year. It's about a girl returning for winter break from freshman year at college, but her parents have changed since she last saw them, and her father has become increasingly distant from the family. It'll be dark and also a bit psychological.

Well, I haven't decided if I'm not using DDL. I want to find someone else, but I need to find someone who can act opposite of Streep while not being overshadowed and also can convincingly be JGL's adopted father. I've currently drawn a blank on another actor though....

So... I just watched a TV show, which, for a sitcom, had a really emotional episode that gave me inspiration for a movie... It's going to be a Romantic Drama.

It'll be obvious what show it is once the synopsis will be announced.

Holy crap, I have an idea for a movie. Instead of silly B-movies, it can be over the top Oscar bait:

DANIEL DAY LEWIS AND MERYL STREEP VS. THE HOLOCAUST

DANIEL DAY LEWIS AND MERYL STREEP VS. RACISM

DANIEL DAY LEWIS AND MERYL STREEP VS. OLD AGE

All directed by Stephen Daldry, of course.

Holy crap, I have an idea for a movie. Instead of silly B-movies, it can be over the top Oscar bait:

DANIEL DAY LEWIS AND MERYL STREEP VS. THE HOLOCAUST

DANIEL DAY LEWIS AND MERYL STREEP VS. RACISM

DANIEL DAY LEWIS AND MERYL STREEP VS. OLD AGE

All directed by Stephen Daldry, of course.

So, basically...

Abraham Lincoln and The Iron Lady against Nazis?Abraham Lincoln and ... we don't need her here, against racism?Abraham Lincoln and the Iron Lady against old age? (I do hope it's a comedy and we see them in a nursing home, something very similar to Cavendish's story in Cloud Atlas)

• Like 1

Oh boy Numbers.... after the new trailer for Heart of the Swarm.... u have heavy weight on your shoulders for the next StarCraft films  :o  B) .

Luckily any Heart of the Swarm movie will be a looooooooooooooooooooooooong way away (2 Brood War films, a break, then 2 Wings of Liberty films, then we get to Heart of the Swarm). ;)