Impact

Behind the Camera

Will Smith will play Obama, how should play Romney for a small part in The Cloud?

Jason Sudeikis should play Romney. He does a great impression of him. Also, Jay Pharaoh should play Obama. Once again, great impression.Cast less A-listers in famous people's roles, the voices are just too distinct to people.

To sum up my previous post, everybody knows A-listers, especially how they sound. Will Smith will never work as Obama because we all know what Will Smith sounds like. To us, he's not Obama. He's Will Smith. Jay Pharoah, who does a VERY good impression of Obama on SNL, is literally unknown to the film industry. Since not many people know who he is, they think he sounds like Obama. Not like himself.Same with Romney. Jason Sudeikis does an incredible impersonation of Romney, and since he too hasn't reached A-list status, we don't recognize his voice as much. So to us, he sounds like Romney.

To sum up my previous post, everybody knows A-listers, especially how they sound. Will Smith will never work as Obama because we all know what Will Smith sounds like. To us, he's not Obama. He's Will Smith. Jay Pharoah, who does a VERY good impression of Obama on SNL, is literally unknown to the film industry. Since not many people know who he is, they think he sounds like Obama. Not like himself.Same with Romney. Jason Sudeikis does an incredible impersonation of Romney, and since he too hasn't reached A-list status, we don't recognize his voice as much. So to us, he sounds like Romney.

Meh, for Party Party, I just wanted political debate between Will Smith, Christopher Walken, and Robert Downey, Jr. It was a pretty good sleeper hit with good reviews. :P

I've started work on Narnia, though I'm not writing the first film first. Definitely gonna be an interesting ride, And my long delayed Daldry is well underway and has already been fully mapped out. Just need to write it all down now.

Subway Nest II: The Suburbs is coming out in Year 6.The family of pigeons end up exploring the subway... end up in a suburban area and have to deal with Blue Jays and Crows and their arguments. The Crows dislike the humans but the Blue Jays like them because humans scare off predators and dig up worms in the garden.

• Community Manager

Daniel Day-Lewis playing Lincoln completely sold it, and I'd consider him famous enough where we have an impression on him.

If it would be a biopic, I wouldn't cast Smith. But it's a Michael Bay film, so Smith is the perfect choice. Besides I decided that he won't play Obama. He will play a President, who resembles him, but I will change the name. Same for Romney. Oh and Sandy will be involved, so I already know that the film will be a bit controversial to some.

Edited by Alfred Unchained

If it would be a biopic, I wouldn't cast Smith. But it's a Michael Bay film, so Smith is the perfect choice. Besides I decided that he won't play Obama. He will play a President, who resembles him, but I will change the name. Same for Romney. Oh and Sandy will be involved, so I already know that the film will be a bit controversial to some.

Better. I would never, EVER watch Will Smith play Obama. EVER.