Impact

Behind the Camera

Planeswalkers was too long, so I have to cut it half. The third part called Planeswalkers: Into the Unknown will come out next year, same cast, same director. Whedon shot this back to back, so he can easily do something else if you guys want to use him in Y7.

Holidays Year 7 have a lot of films loaded up, with the aforementioned ones as well as my second Rome film and a couple others.Spring Year 8 might be the best play, or Summer that year.

I think this is the full list of players currently.AlphaCJohnNumbersBlankriczhangChDImpactAlfredHiccupWormowSpideyDr. AwesomeKillimanoHunchWater BottleSpaghettiCreatorSilverSharkThat's 19 players. I think in Y5 we only had 6 :P

Edited by Alpha

I think this is the full list of players currently.AlphaNumbersBlankriczhangImpactAlfredHiccupWormowSpideyDr. AwesomeKillimanoHunchWater BottleSpaghettiCreatorSilverSharkThat's 17 players. I think in Y5 we only had 6 :P

18... for some reason you always forget me -.-

So 19.This really needs a new site -_-

There are 19 players who announced they would be participating. We're not sure if they really submit their movies until then.It still works OK here... It doesn't need a new site.. yet. If we hit like 40-50 players, then maybe yes... A separate site would be good.