Impact

Behind the Camera

I will be starting it after I eat lunch.

I would normally start it at night but from about 4 PM through this evening I will be out of touch and unable to update Part 1, so I am starting it a bit earlier in the day so I can update it a fair bit before going on my way.

• Like 2

I will be starting it after I eat lunch.I would normally start it at night but from about 4 PM through this evening I will be out of touch and unable to update Part 1, so I am starting it a bit earlier in the day so I can update it a fair bit before going on my way.

Ok. I'm excited!

I will be starting it after I eat lunch.I would normally start it at night but from about 4 PM through this evening I will be out of touch and unable to update Part 1, so I am starting it a bit earlier in the day so I can update it a fair bit before going on my way.

Ok. I'm excited!

I will be starting it after I eat lunch.

I would normally start it at night but from about 4 PM through this evening I will be out of touch and unable to update Part 1, so I am starting it a bit earlier in the day so I can update it a fair bit before going on my way.

Thank you and how was your lunch? 

After some random thoughts, I kind of wish that Blank didn't make that Green Eggs and Ham movie back in Y3, I actually had an idea for the film that could have been fun.

It basically involves the character who doesn't like Green Eggs and Ham being the heir of a strict family owned business, and he adhere's to the family's policy of keeping the status quo and never changing. He soon meets Sam I Am, a charismatic traveler who loves Green Eggs and Ham, as he is taking a train to see his parents and finish the deal. However, Sam I Am confidentiality causes both of them to get lost. What follows is a buddy road-trip comedy where Sam keeps pestering the other character to eat Green Eggs and Ham. 

Even Blank hated his own film, so why not throw in an actually decent Dr. Seuss adaption. :P

Edited by Spaghetti

After some random thoughts, I kind of wish that Blank didn't make that Green Eggs and Ham movie back in Y3, I actually had an idea for the film that could have been fun.

It basically involves the character who doesn't like Green Eggs and Ham being the heir of a strict family owned business, and he adhere's to the family's policy of keeping the status quo and never changing. He soon meets Sam I Am, a charismatic traveler who loves Green Eggs and Ham, as he is taking a train to see his parents and finish the deal. However, Sam I Am confidentiality causes both of them to get lost. What follows is a buddy road-trip comedy where Sam keeps pestering the other character to eat Green Eggs and Ham. 

Even Blank hated his own film, so why not throw in an actually decent Dr. Seuss adaption. :P

That actually seems like a great idea.