Impact

Behind the Camera

I'm going to start developing a script for the Drama I'm planning (The one where the main character has terminal cancer). It might end up being some kind of strange Comedy/Drama... Hopefully people will like it. It's for year 8, not 7.

I'm calling it-The Roger Ebert story is coming!

My only suggestion is to set it in 1999 after Gene Siskel died and have the focus be on Ebert mourning for his friend and auditioning various critics and people for the opportunity to sit in Siskel's chair permanently. You can have some flashbacks to an ill Gene Siskel too.

^ That's how I would make an Ebert film, if it were up to me. You might want to do something totally different which is cool.

• Like 1

Numbers' idea is good, but also, I'd be interested in seeing it tackle his first time being diagnosed with cancer; he had some interesting things to say at the time. If anyone is doing an Ebert movie, he HAS to be played by either Bill Murray or Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Edited by Blankments Into Darkness

Came up with a great idea for an animation movie... Might be focusing only on animation from now on since Live-Action doesn't seem to be working too well on me.

I wish ChD didn't turn Amnesia into a cheap horror film. I had hopes that it could be a great OC.

I don't think it would've worked that well... + I'm not planning on re-playing/re-watching that game very soon.. I don't want a heart attack