Impact

Behind the Camera

So, basically no more Part 2 and 3.

Also, I suggest that the chairman thingy will be different. I mean, every festival, another player is the chairman: He will be the 'owner' of the festival and will choose his committee and maybe even the categories that will be presented at the awards.

So, basically no more Part 2 and 3.

Also, I suggest that the chairman thingy will be different. I mean, every festival, another player is the chairman:

That is the plan. Since the Chairman is part of the Committee, and the Committee changes each Festival.

Since we're reducing the amount of films, box office for now is suspended. Though I guess we could have a thread with people sharing their individual projections for how Festival films would do at the box office if they were released in a real year.

Edited by 4815162342

Not sure. Depends on how many want to get onboard and how ready they are. My hope is we can get one rolling by Thanksgiving time since there should be a build-up period leading up to it for all participants to advertise their planned submissions, work on them, discuss film plans, etc.

• Like 1

So for film theory, we've got to write 10 pages of an original screenplay. It can be about anything.

I'll post the lovely ten pages of Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Loch Ness Monster after the assignment :P

• Like 1

Been trying to come up with the plot for a science fiction movie for some time now. I only have figured two scenes in the whole movie, neither of which give me a basic idea of what it's going to be about =/

Mhh I´m not sure about the release of M.A.D.N.E.S.S in march :/ its a big sci-fi war film, but woud face a lot of competition, what do you think?

There is a major film almost every week in March. I think maybe an early ot mid-April shift could work for it