tidbit

Tuesday Numbers ERC (MIB 5.6, TA 3.2, Dictator 1.1)

Does $650M look possible?I'm thinking it will stop at around $625M...

It's possible but I also think it is highly unlikely. TA should be able to reach a 3x multiplier from its OW though, so I'm thinking it will end up in the 625-630 range. To shift that up to 650 it would take a couple weekends of exceptional holds.

TA is within 250K of TDK, if it hits 3M today it would be a virtual tie. Rth was spot on yesterday.

Huh? I thought it was like 6-7m or something. I've lost track though.

Huh? I thought it was like 6-7m or something. I've lost track though.

I am talking about daily number. TDK was at 3.5M while TA did over 3.2M. Remember in the beginning, TDK was making greatly more on weekdays now they are about even.

I am talking about daily number. TDK was at 3.5M while TA did over 3.2M. Remember in the beginning, TDK was making greatly more on weekdays now they are about even.

Oh okay. Got it.

MIB3 as a % of POP dailies:Fri: 173%Sat: 186%Sun: 186%Mon: 190%Tue: 184%If MIB3 holds at 185% of POP for the rest of its run, it will finish with 167M.I expect MIB3 to hold a bit better than POP though and it also looks more of a weekend film. It should be able to finish in 175-180M region.

Oh okay. Got it.

If you start to rationalize that TA is doing this in MAY while TDK was doing it in AUGUST, it makes even more impressive.