RTX

Wednesday numbers

I imagine in a month or so, RTX is still going to be doing his thing, even though The Avengers will have already crossed $600m.

"Yup, just as I predicted, this movie is about to fall of a cliff. After such a bad drop yesterday, the most this is going to muster is a 50% increase tomorrow."

"Just like I predicted, The Avengers only made $13m on it's 7th weekend. Fail."

• Like 2

Geez, The Avengers has one soft Wednesday after a massive 4th weekend/Memorial Day and people start claiming it's going to be doing IM2 numbers this weekend? :lol: Keep trying.......

Double IM2 numbers... :)

Geez, The Avengers has one soft Wednesday after a massive 4th weekend/Memorial Day and people start claiming it's going to be doing IM2 numbers this weekend? :lol: Keep trying.......

It's not even a soft drop. Pretty normal.

Hopefully this number is just an anomaly for The Avengers:Here are the Wednesday after Memorial Day percent drops for other Marvel movies that opened in May:Movie: Day%Drop/Week%DropIron Man -11%/-28%Iron Man2 -12%/-28%Thor -10%/-29%Spider-Man -8%/-25%Spider-Man3 -7%/-38%The Avengers -23%/-37%Maybe it will get back on track today

Hopefully this number is just an anomaly for The Avengers:Here are the Wednesday after Memorial Day percent drops for other Marvel movies that opened in May:Movie: Day%Drop/Week%DropIron Man -11%/-28%Iron Man2 -12%/-28%Thor -10%/-29%Spider-Man -8%/-25%Spider-Man3 -7%/-38%The Avengers -23%/-37%Maybe it will get back on track today

Are those drops more or less in line with the drops for the rest of the movies during that period? Or are they considerably less? just curious.

I imagine in a month or so, RTX is still going to be doing his thing, even though The Avengers will have already crossed $600m.

"Yup, just as I predicted, this movie is about to fall of a cliff. After such a bad drop yesterday, the most this is going to muster is a 50% increase tomorrow."

"Just like I predicted, The Avengers only made $13m on it's 7th weekend. Fail."

And then:

Yep, just like I suspected. There's no way it makes 640 mill. It is losing 500 theaters in it's 15th week. I guarantee it will not make $125,000 this weekend. hahaha

Tuesday's are much stronger leading to big drops on Wednesday. These movies all had either a small increase or stayed relatively flat on Thursday while I expect TA to jump 10%+.

Are those drops more or less in line with the drops for the rest of the movies during that period? Or are they considerably less? just curious.

I would say the drops were similar to the other movies, Thor and IM had better drops than the top movies.

Well then it must burn him that it passed THG so very fast.

Burn isn't strong enough. Every post of his is the same yet TA has over performed them every time. Not once has he been right. :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited by druv10
  • Like 2