American Eagle

Captain America vs. Thor

Captain America vs. Thor  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2011 Avengers movie is your favorite?

• Captain America: The First Avenger
    • Thor

Thor. It was definitely dumber/sillier than Captain America, but it kept me entertained all the way through, whereas I thought Captain America's second hour was noticeably weaker than its first.

Liked both but CA surprised me most from expectations..

Amen FM.. Thor was great , but something about CA1 really made it seem more special.

Thats all the director and Chris Evans acting abilitiy..

AAnd my god is Thor light years behind Captain America in quality right now..

CACA 2 is up there with SM2  and TDK and Avengers in quality. :)

WWow. Thor needs to up the game to catch up.

Amen FM.. Thor was great , but something about CA1 really made it seem more special.

Thats all the director and Chris Evans acting abilitiy..

AAnd my god is Thor light years behind Captain America in quality right now..

CACA 2 is up there with SM2  and TDK and Avengers in quality. :)

WWow. Thor needs to up the game to catch up.

The Dark World wasn't as good as The Winter Soldier but I still found it to be entertaining.

• Like 1

Both Thor's have been pretty average to bad imo.  Both Caps have been good to great.

Your  god damn right  Baum!!! --Hee hee in Cransworth voice ;)

Although I thought parts of Thor 1 and  2 stood out, but a few parts is no Captain America 2

or 1. .And baumer were you not amazed on how iconic Chris has become in the role.

The movement , the acting ...The body language..... Just wow. And the way these  directors

set up scenes and use  the shield...Wow Never thought I would see the Captain come to life so.

Im going to be happy  if Capt 3 joins the 900-1billion club.. It  deserves to just from movie 2 :)

:wub: Best film of the year by far is the Captain.. Best of all the marvel films since Avengers

and it surpasses Ironman.

The Dark World wasn't as good as The Winter Soldier but I still found it to be entertaining.

SHoot there are only a handful of comic films that can be put upt there with the Wintersoldier that are comic oriented.. So its okay if THor failed to up the game Kingslayer:). I Do agree I liked it, just wanted it to be a breakthrough additional to the marvel line up like how Captain America 2 has upped the game yet again for folks to make that better CBM and movie period. When I saw all those folks clapping at my first viewing.. I knew CA2 and its sequel is going to be tremendous!!

CA: TWS &  CA: TFA are my maybe my two favorite comic book movies, so yeah, I think they are way better than the two Thor movies. 

:shades:

Think? Hah hah shouldnt be a doubt in your mind my marvel buddy and fellow movie warrior..Without Question Cap 1 and 2 are far better films than Thor 1 and 2.. Cap2 is a far better film than all of the marvel films so far. Ties with SM2 of 2004, TDK 2008

in overall quality. Just perfection.

Only thing I would have wanted to see a lil more emotion going on with Steve and his long long lost love(But I figured they edited more of it out so the movie wouldnt be too long lol)

• Like 1