rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

I think SWATH did well to have an increase.... I was expecting it to stay flat.Now the Sunday drop will be interesting...... THG targeted the same demo and it consistently had bad Sunday drops.I'm thinkingFRI 20.3MSAT 21.0MSUN 13.7M (-35%)Still good for a 55M weekend (and 150M total).

That looks realistic in my book to.But lets hope sunday surprises

SW&TH had very good Saturday especially when midnights are taken out.If these numbers came true for MIB3 and TA than they are great. MIB3 had a 50% bump while TA had a 60%

And RTX said MIB was not a family movie and would not increase much on sat :D Edited by BKB Fan

TA will probably be around 8M because the evening will not be as strong as the matinees.

Are you talking about Sunday's number? It will drop about 30% from the 9 mill, that will put it to about 6.5, not 8.And if you're talking about Saturday, you can lay off the peyote.
  • Like 1

MIB3 is definitely playing like a family film but thats RTX for you. His logic confounds everyone.

Yeah.. He need to go back to BO SCHOOL

Are you talking about Sunday's number? It will drop about 30% from the 9 mill, that will put it to about 6.5, not 8.And if you're talking about Saturday, you can lay off the peyote.

I think it was sat that he was talking about

Hope he's not! I just wrote what i think it would be. :)

Yea, but thinking something that has no historical data to back it up doesn't make any sense. And we have two credible box office sources stating at least 9 mill, so why would they both be wrong?

Yea, but thinking something that has no historical data to back it up doesn't make any sense. And we have two credible box office sources stating at least 9 mill, so why would they both be wrong?

They have been wrong in the past (not many times, but they were) .. I'm lowballing it a bit so i won't be dissapointed. Edited by DoctorWho