rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

I went to a 2:30 and it was 30% full. Which sounds sucky, but at my theater, at that time (when I invariably go), that's the fullest I've seen it since Alice in Wonderland. Usually there are only a dozen or so people there. It's a cinema in a nightlife district and does gold at night, not much at all during the day.

Yeah the film did well after 7pm.Lets see if busy stays the same on Saturday...Anyways, solid number and will end up around 160-180 million which is solid.However it appears nothing will break 200 million this month apart from Brave.

I wonder if the naysayers will finally be impressed with this number. If it can beat Wall-E's 63m it would be June's highest opening non-sequel and 5th overall, without any help from 3D/IMAX.

No, the naysayers will NOT be impressed by this number. They will simply increase the marketing costs. Eventually, the marketing costs for this movie will exceed the whole budget, according to the naysayers. Either that, or the studio share of the take will decrease from 55% to about 25% for this particular movie. The trolls are tenacious as hell on this one, and they won't give an inch.

Down with naysayers! The movie doesn't disappoint general audience either.The only thing I did hear people complaining about after was

some girls were upset that Snow White didn't "choose" a guy at the end. I was thrilled about that because I accidentally read a spoiler a while back that said she ends up with Clafin. So yeah viva the SW-Huntsman pairing for the sequel.

?7-9 ranges from awful to excellent, can't really say much about MIB yet until the range narrows down

Very true, these are still very wide ranges.