rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

I think you forget that Potter was never boring. The majority of them opened and finished almost identically, yet it was always fun to watch. And a part of that was because of the huge arguments.Avengers should die.

LOL Okay
  • Like 1

lol at people celebrating a 50M opening weekend. This is ridiculous. 50M for a movie with this cost is not good

More venom than MIB3? I guess you weren't here last weekend.

I'm really surprised at how much venom adim spilled for MIB and has now become the BKB for SWATH. Seriously what a shitty and blind hate.

I think you forget that Potter was never boring. The majority of them opened and finished almost identically, yet it was always fun to watch. And a part of that was because of the huge arguments.Avengers should die.

Actually, from a box-office standpoint, aside from DH2, they were all pretty boring to follow: they were remarkably consistent, which took away any excitement.
  • Like 1

How I think it will go.Friday- 19.4MSaturday- 22.9M (+15.3%)Sunday- 17.1M (-25.3%)Total- 59.4MI think it can get a 2.7 multiplier with a total of 160.4M.

I'm thinking Friday will go up.

Its gonna be a fun tomorrow to see TA ahead of DH2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, for some reason people are hating on MIB3 extremely yet sucking SWATH dick.

Not me; as far slamming MIB3 goes. I barely even scanned those threads and never posted on them. The question is, why are you slamming this movie over and over again? If you hate it so much, that's understandable, though I can't understand why you'd hate it. If you're just indifferent to the movie itself, then why the vendetta? Edited by rb02

It's an ok start for Snow White, definitely not good, but it's far from a disaster. OS will be its saving grace. I hope it will crawl past 150m. That would be perfect for my summer game. Lot of people had it over 200m. That's long gone.

Agree that it is "far from a disaster". Adamantly disagree that it is an "ok" start and even more adamantly disagree that it is "definitely not good". It's definitely good.

Well it's been rough for Noctis this year. THG beating Potter domestically( that makes me smile all the time), TA beating it WW, and there is a very strong possibility that DH2 will be out of the top 5 WW within the next 7 months.At least it's still the highest grossing film OS not directed by James Cameron....for now.

• Like 1

Worldwide has always mattered to me much more than domestic. Like I said, if THG beating DH2 makes you smile because it makes you think of me, then that's what I call sad.