rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

Now Nikki deleted the holdover numbers. She's drunk.

I don't care if she deleted holdover numbers.

The bitch deleted my posts.

Now, that...that is unforgivable.

Granted, I was trolling but I was trolling trolls, and she deleted my posts, but didn't delete the original trolls! They were the ones who were being idiots in the first place, and I only responded in kind.

Fortunately, other thinking human beings retorted to the trolls thereafter, and at this point, she did not delete. But I wish she had just deleted the troll post. "Bill" and "Tom" were the worst offenders.

Granted, I was trolling but I was trolling trolls, and she deleted my posts, but didn't delete the original trolls! They were the ones who were being idiots in the first place, and I only responded in kind.

Fortunately, other thinking human beings retorted to the trolls thereafter, and at this point, she did not delete. But I wish she had just deleted the troll post. "Bill" and "Tom" were the worst offenders.

LOL You were going at it with those people over there? Aw man you should have said something earlier. I love reading those comments.

Sometimes the comments on Deadline just don't go through. Was it actually ever posted?

I mostly was just ripping these two morons who were trying to create a formula that SWatH was going to lose money like Battleship. They started off by acting like insiders, and wagged their fingers at other posters, reminding everyone that studios don't take 100% of the gross, as if everyone didn't already know that. They then pretended as if posters were unaware of marketing costs, as if they didn't already know that, too, and they then exaggerated the marketing costs. Then, they pretended as if the movie would have terrible legs, and what's more, forgot that a movie's box office isn't limited to this country. Then they pretended to forget about ancillary revenue. Then they predicted 100M+ in losses.Well, if those idiotic premises were true, then, yeah, this movie WOULD lose over 100M lol.

Sometimes the comments on Deadline just don't go through. Was it actually ever posted?

Yes, in all shining glory- and then yanked! The nerve of Nikki! The nerve! (well, probably it wasn't her directly that deleted, probably some goon who just got done working at some coffeeshop, and moonlights as a moderator on the side).

I mostly was just ripping these two morons who were trying to create a formula that SWatH was going to lose money like Battleship. They started off by acting like insiders, and wagged their fingers at other posters, reminding everyone that studios don't take 100% of the gross, as if everyone didn't already know that. They then pretended as if posters were unaware of marketing costs, as if they didn't already know that, too, and they then exaggerated the marketing costs. Then, they pretended as if the movie would have terrible legs, and what's more, forgot that a movie's box office isn't limited to this country. Then they pretended to forget about ancillary revenue. Then they predicted 100M+ in losses.Well, if those idiotic premises were true, then, yeah, this movie WOULD lose over 100M lol.

You need to calm down a little .. welcome to the Internet as if you didn't already know that.Sorry had to.

Wait...So Avengers is the 3rd highest grossing film EVER behind Avatar and Titanic? That is so freakin' huge. I just can't comprehend this. It all happened so fast, lol.Domestic of course.

Edited by ECSTASY

Yes, in all shining glory- and then yanked! The nerve of Nikki! The nerve! (well, probably it wasn't her directly that deleted, probably some goon who just got done working at some coffeeshop, and moonlights as a moderator on the side).

It'll be ok rb. Charlize gave this wretched world the epic periodic fantasy it deserves.All is well.