hasanahmad

Monday est Box Office: Snow White 5.4, MIB3 2.7, Avengers 2

Baumer, how was Michael Stuhlbarg in MiB 3? I loved him in A Serious Man.

He was excellent. He played a very manic character, like he was constantly on a case of Red Bull in every scene.

I might see the movie on rental just because of him. He should have gotten an Oscar nod for A Serious Man. Baumer, have you seen it?

Yep. I liked it, very quirky and you are right, he was incredible in it.

That movie is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Best movie of 2009, IMOStuhlbarg delivers a ridiculously strong performance, I felt so bad for the guy throughout the film. He should have gotten more recognition for that role.

Because it's actually a good movie. It's much much better than the other two. And that's coming from someone who hated the last one and only liked the first marginally more.

Interesting. I feel the same way about MIB 1 and 2, more or less, and I guess bad me for assuming MIB 3 was necessarily another bad movie. I'm going to see it tonight... not my choice, it's a date... so I will see for myself.

That movie is brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Best movie of 2009, IMOStuhlbarg delivers a ridiculously strong performance, I felt so bad for the guy throughout the film. He should have gotten more recognition for that role.

Hollywood seems to ignore a few performances every year and you can't explain why. It really defies logic.

Interesting. I feel the same way about MIB 1 and 2, more or less, and I guess bad me for assuming MIB 3 was necessarily another bad movie. I'm going to see it tonight... not my choice, it's a date... so I will see for myself.

There's a lot more to like in this one, and imo, the story is really what makes it fun. Plus the ending will leave you feeling...well, I'll leave it at that.

you haven't a background in mathematics/statistics I take it. If the odds are in fact 100% then to have a proper betting line would mean you would be risking all you put up for 0 additional in winnings. As well, that would mean the individual(s) betting against you would have to put up nothing to win everything put up by you since their betting line would be 0%. I would rather risk nothing in this scenario since the REAL odds are better than the offered odds.

I guess I just won a shit load of money, didn't I? :P