hasanahmad

Monday est Box Office: Snow White 5.4, MIB3 2.7, Avengers 2

I don't need it that quickly.

The reason I seem to be quick is that I have a POST NEW THREAD Tab already open with the subject typed out. All I need is to qoute ERC twitter feed and fill in the numbers only in the thread topic. Now you know my secret :lol: Edited by Hasan Ahmad
  • Like 3

Is it important for you to have that thread before anyone else?

BO passion, I used to do it for OD, and sat numbers because I wanted to see what people thought as soon as possible. Mojo gone but never forgotten.

So:TA's week:Tues: 2.3Wed: 1.8Thurs: 1.9Fri: 3.8Sat: 5.9Sun: 3.913.6 mill weekend, another 8 for the week, total from M-Sun is 21.6 and a 574.65 total.

So it's a mix between different states...Most schools should be out within a couple of weeks though...cool.

Yes, I think there's a pretty big variance. In Michigan the majority of public schools get out on June 14th. The high school seniors are the only ones who are done, excepting of course for colleges which are out nation wide by now.I don't know what percentage of schools are out now, but it probably isn't more than half from coast to coast. I know in some areas schools don't let out until closer to the end of June even.