10 members have voted

1. 1. Grade That's My Boy

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Adam Sandler has hit rock bottom. Jack and Jill was bad, this is just lazy and stupid and insipid and unfunny. Who this character is supposed to appeal to is beyond me. Here's Donny:He talks like a cross between Little Nicky, Good Will Hunting, Billy Madison and Oscar the Grouch on acid. He drives around with a can of Budweiser, goes to rich people's houses with a can of Budweiser in hand, dresses like a homeless person and behaves like a criminal at these upper class houses. Yet for some reason, everyone loves him, everyone responds to him and yet his son, who is a nice kid but a little nerdy, tries so hard to be nice and everyone shits on him for it. There is not an ounce of likability in his character. How can you go to someone's house who you've never met and then tell one of the guests that his wife is hot and that you want to sleep with her, but in a much more foul way?I sat through all of JaJ. I couldn't do it this time.I give this movie a 1 instead of 0 because there is one funny scene that parodies the WASSUP Bud commercials.1/10

• Like 3

Adam Sandler has hit rock bottom. Jack and Jill was bad, this is just lazy and stupid and insipid and unfunny. Who this character is supposed to appeal to is beyond me. Here's Donny:He talks like a cross between Little Nicky, Good Will Hunting, Billy Madison and Oscar the Grouch on acid. He drives around with a can of Budweiser, goes to rich people's houses with a can of Budweiser in hand, dresses like a homeless person and behaves like a criminal at these upper class houses. Yet for some reason, everyone loves him, everyone responds to him and yet his son, who is a nice kid but a little nerdy, tries so hard to be nice and everyone shits on him for it. There is not an ounce of likability in his character. How can you go to someone's house who you've never met and then tell one of the guests that his wife is hot and that you want to sleep with her, but in a much more foul way?I sat through all of JaJ. I couldn't do it this time.I give this movie a 1 instead of 0 because there is one funny scene that parodies the WASSUP Bud commercials.1/10

So maybe you'll rethink that whole "I like everything about Happy Madison movies" mentality and start thinking that Three Mississippi will be better off as more of a Gary Sanchez production.

This. Just this. Easily the worst movie of the year and Sandler is dead to me.And the fact that Jamie was cheating Han Solo with his own brother was stupid. Is own brother?! C'mon? Seriously?!? Did Sandler thought this was a funny twist? Edited by CJohn

Good this movie sucked. Worst of the year it was so long too. I think I had small chuckle once in the film. Sandler character is so annoying. Dear God this film was so bad.0/10
  • Like 1

omg this movie is crass, i actually skipped forward here and there!

adam sandler's character is such a turn off, if i was his kid ,i'd run , or better i'd man up admit its my bum of a father and get security to kick his ass off the property and slap a restraining order on him too 

the guy just shows up and disrupt his son's new life in the worst possible way and i hated how hsi kid behaved around him like he brought out the worst in him

i couldnt help thinking that's mark zuckenberg the entire time LOLLL 

i did laugh sometimes but not because scene was funny but because of how bad and over the top it was, 

ok one good scene susan sarandon as the older version of the teacher, that was brave of her to do that role!

• Like 1