The Creator

2.2 "Gathering Storm"

Game 2

DUE FRIDAY JUNE 15 AT 2:00 P.M. EASTERN, 1:00 P.M. CENTRAL

Predict the following:

1. Rock of Ages Friday share of weekend gross (e.g. if it makes 30 million total and you expect 10 million on Friday, your answer should be 33% or 33.3% or 33.33%)

2. That's My Boy opening weekend gross

3. Madagascar 3's percent drop on this Saturday from last Saturday

4. Prometheus's 10 day total (in other words, its total by the end of the weekend)

5. Snow White and the Huntsman's Sunday gross

Edited by The Creator

I can't access my PMs either. If you're having this problem too you can post your predictions here. If you can't even get in touch with your partner, you may still want to post your predictions. Depending on how many people this is effecting this week will determine what sorts of setbacks I have to add when the scores are calculated.

Also, to anyone who has not posted in PM or cannot, if you would like to post your predictions here I am fine with that. I don't know how long this issue has been going on because I've been offline for more than 12 hours and it was fine before that, so for the time being I am supsending the current deadline and moving it to 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 5:00 P.M. Central, in case there are others like riczhang who couldn't get in on time due to the PM situation (and if they are up by then and you ost your predicts here, I will move them to the PM and delete them from here).

My Answers[if it's okay to answer them this way, and if I can access the PM by the deadline, I'll PM them to you]

1. 1% lower than my Partner's

2. 0.3M lower than my Partner's

3. 0.5% higher than my Partner's

4. 0.3M higher than my Partner's

5. 0.14M higher than my Partner's

Gonna just post it publicly:

1. Rock of Ages Friday share of weekend gross (e.g. if it makes 30 million total and you expect 10 million on Friday, your answer should be 33% or 33.3% or 33.33%) - 41.8%

2. That's My Boy opening weekend gross - 27.1m

3. Madagascar 3's percent drop on this Saturday from last Saturday - 41.8%

4. Prometheus's 10 day total (in other words, its total by the end of the weekend) - $93,212,666

5. Snow White and the Huntsman's Sunday gross - 3.34m

Sorry about all this. I don't know if anyone did not submit answers this week as I cannot access PMs either. This was a most unpredictable occurrence, so I do apologize for the inconvenience. I don't think I will penalize for anyone who did not get predictions in. You won't get a strike or a 0%. I'll work it all out when scoring occurs. To those of you that did have to publicly post yours (like Electric), it's fine of course. No one can copy your answers because no one can access PMs right now. Hopefully this issue is wrapped up quickly and we find out what happened. If it seems like this may be a persistent problem, I will have to move all answers to the game thread instead of having players answer in PM. I just think that PMing answers is easy and confidential, plus people can see when they get a PM.

My Answers[if it's okay to answer them this way, and if I can access the PM by the deadline, I'll PM them to you]

1. 1% lower than my Partner's

2. 0.3M lower than my Partner's

3. 0.5% higher than my Partner's

4. 0.3M higher than my Partner's

5. 0.14M higher than my Partner's

I did change my predictions around a bit before pming then to creator. :huh: